Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 247 - Arabian Nights Start With Pizza

Lolita and Takeo invited me out tonight to go to an Arabian/Silks themed party! They're the best dates ever because they decided to feed me beforehand. :)

Day 247 - Arabian Nights Start With Pizza


I couldn't take any pictures at the party because of course I crashed 3 times and I had my settings soooooo low everyone had a melted face. But luckily Lolita and Takeo were able to take some, so if you have them on Plurk, or me, you can see them. :) But it was super fun and I had a great time actually getting out! I never quite realize just how little I go out until I actually DO. And plus I always like spending time with the two of them, so that was awesome.

I'm super sleepy now and all danced out, so it's time for bed!

No comments: