Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 330 - Halloween Hunt For Autism

I started the Halloween Hunt For Autism today!

330-365


This hunt is one of the very very very few that I will endorse in SL because it means so much to me. With two of my best friends having autistic children, and knowing so many others with autistic children, it just means a lot to me. It's a hunt that you do have to pay $50L to participate in, but that money goes to Autism Speaks, so it's for a good cause. You have to hold that bag to collect your treats! I haven't finished yet, and I haven't unpacked the treats I've gotten so far, but I think there's some great stuff in there. Go over to the starting point and pay the big pumpkin $50L to get your bag. And I'd never tell...but your first prize might MAAAAAYBE be around that fireplace I'm standing near. If you get stuck on any other prize, or just want to find your favorite stores, check out this page on the hunt website for hints and SLurls.

I feel pretty icky tonight [my allergies are working overtime and my throat is sore sore sore], so I think it's time for bed.

No comments: