Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 349 - Shop 'til you drop

I swear, I just cannot skip any more days. If I keep this up, I'll be into December before it ends, and technically, I should have finished this on Monday. :-p But life happens, you know? And daily pictures were not always possible. I wish they could have been, considering usually when I didn't get a picture done, it was because something was totally sucking in my physical world. But hopefully...hopefully...I'll be able to finish this up on November 26th.

But, back to today. I dragged Aldwyn around with me while I shopped. Poor guy. I'm a fast shopper so he was having to race after me. But after all the shopping was done, we both had a chance to rest. Rest is always necessary after a hard day of shopping. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

349-365

No comments: