Saturday, June 25, 2011

It was so easy.

I was sitting around this afternoon after a good laugh and a long talk with a good friend, just thinking about stuff.

Just thinking


My SLife is so so good right now. It's like almost everything I ever hoped would happen in my SLife is going to happen, or has recently happened. And the funny part is that I didn't have to work for it nearly as hard as I always thought I'd have to. I thought to get what I wanted I'd have to fight for it, log into SL for hours and hours daily, give up huge chunks of myself just to make others happy, even if I was crying on the other side of the screen. I didn't think that I would ever be enough. And it turns out? I was wrong. All I had to do was be myself, good, bad, and all the quirks and crap in between. If I don't log in for a day or two, it's okay. If all I want to do is sit and be quiet, or run around wearing something crazy, or bounce around being obnoxious and laughing until I snort, that's okay, too. It's really freeing to know that. I'm really grateful to my friends for teaching me that. I just can't believe it was that easy all this time and I never really knew it.

In other news... I've been asked a lot when the wedding is. I really don't know yet! July is going to be fairly busy for me and the fiancé [hee!] because my daddy is having surgery probably within the next 2 weeks and I'll be away from the computer, and Al has RL commitments as well. So I wouldn't expect any major planning to happen until late July, early August. But despite what people might think, I don't really want for us to have some massive wedding. I want it to be amazing, obviously, but not huge. So really, you all are spared from my bridezilla wedding planning for probably a month. Be happy! :-p Just kidding. I don't see myself going too bridezilla because Aldwyn is totally easy going and pretty much what I want is what we'll do. See? I'm totes marrying the right man!

Oh, and yes. I do plan on staying partnered until the wedding day. :-p

Speaking of which, my wife wants to play Rift, so I'm off!

No comments: