Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 97 - Sittin Summer Pretty

Good grief, has it really been since Saturday since I've posted? Blah! LOL Things here have been a little crazier than usual, so that's my only excuse.

Ulaa had us come by tonight so she could do some vendor shots for one of the things she is going to have out at the Home & Garden Expo that starts on Saturday. I figured I might as well take a few pics too since we were all out there.

Day 97 - Sittin Summer Pretty


Of course, then I took copies of everything that wasn't nailed down because I always go shopping in her store and on her land. :-p

It's been a long day, so I'm off to bed. Tomorrow has to be a big SL day for me because I'm behind in the style blog and because I HAVE to get our new house decorated enough to do photos of to blog for the H&G Expo. I don't mind, though. After the past week, a day to just hang out in SL will be welcome!!

No comments: