Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 153 - If You're Happy And You Know It...

I've been ridiculously into Skyrim for the past couple of weeks. I didn't think I'd ever be into this game this much. But well, I guess give me a few cheats and some funny mods, and I'll play anything.

But, I always make sure my playing time is done by 10 or so because that's when Aldwyn is able to be in SL and I have to be a good wife and not make him a Skyrim widow! Tonight we were sitting around and I told him I needed to go to SLink to try the new mesh hands. I didn't expect to feel like I really needed them because I actually kind of like my regular hands and I like my nails from Izzie's and I love my wedding ring. But well, these were so very cool, my very awesome husband bought them for me!

Day 153 - If You're Happy And You Know It...


They're just so cool and come in all kinds of different poses and you can mix & match. ALSO, I can wear my wedding ring with them! But I don't think I'll use them for more than just pics probably since to wear my rings, I have to adjust them for each different hand position. But I do just love the hands! Now if Siddean would just make more nail tints for them.... :)

I'm all freaked out because of a big storm that's going on over my head right now so I think it's time to go bury myself under the blankets and pray that it passes soon.

No comments: