Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 165 - I Like Lights In The Snow

I'm really not very good at decorating for winter. I live in a place where winter is often brief, snow almost never sticks, and we complain about cold if it gets under 50 degrees. [Or under 60, in my case, since I'm always cold.] But I do so love the lights in the snow. So our parcel is getting lighttastic!

Day 165 - I like lights in the snow


The decorating of our home isn't finished yet, not by a long shot. The fences will be replaced and I'm still terraforming and moving trees around. But it's starting to come together. And hey, lights! You can't go wrong with lights!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I am always stealing your landscaping ideas. But could I ask where you got the lighted trees? I have been looking for ages and can't find any that are under 20 prims a pop. Thanks!

Alicia Chenaux said...

Oh steal away! I steal other peoples' landscaping ideas all the time! LOL The trees are from A.D.D. Andel and are about 8 prims or so. I think this is the mainstore SLurl, but I know they were fixing the sim a bit, so there might be another LM to get when you get there. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cupcakes/30/174/905

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very very much! My little place is about to be lighted!