Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 182 - Well, I guess it's been a while since I've seen the sunshine

So in the middle of my decoration non-inspiration phase, I realized that I'm having a style one as well. I cannot put an outfit together to save my life this week. I've bought lots of great pieces, but I can't get anything together. It...well, it sucks, if I'm being honest.

Day 182 - Well, I guess it's been a while since I've seen the sunshine


Sometimes I wonder if it's a matter of there being too MUCH great stuff out there. I want this and that and this over here and that over there... and I have an inventory full - FULL - of beautiful items and nothing to wear. I'd probably do myself a huge favor if I'd just take one evening to be utterly ruthless with my inventory. I started to one night not that long ago but after about 30 minutes, I got tired of it and went to do something else. The problems of a shopaholic and blogger, huh?

Speaking of which, I spent a big part of the evening hopping around trying to find some new-to-me stores, or at least some new items in some stores I don't get to a lot. It's kind of fun to just pop a word into search and start hitting a few places. A couple of times, I wondered if I was in someone's house!

Maybe after spending the day out in the sunshine tomorrow [well, hopefully sunshine] I'll shake off the fog that's been around me lately.

No comments: