Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I love these nuts!

I have a parcel available on Bluebonnet! It's a small parcel, 2944sqm and 673 prims, and is a corner lot. It is NOT pre-decorated, you get to do all of that. :) We're a fairly quiet, family friendly sim. If you're interested, send me an IM in world, or if you have me on plurk, you can private plurk me there and I'll give more details!


I just realized the title of this could be totally dirty. IT'S NOT. We're having family movie night and watching The Nut Job. My family is a bit nutty, so... it's fitting. :-D

I love these nuts!


You'd think with it being summer, we'd have a lot more time to spend together, but it's been the opposite since we all pretty much have been doing more RL things for now. So being able to get together tonight is super nice. :)

They opened up registration for summer camp counselors already and I'm kind of bummed that I can't do it. I was hoping to have a new computer by now but it hasn't been possible. I run slow and sluggish and being around that many kids daily, I'd be crashing left and right. So I'll just have to stay behind and send my kiddos off to camp. This will be Brianna's first time ever, and I know Abby is excited to have her sister go with her. I'm crossing my fingers that they get into the same cabin, but cabin assignments are totally random. Well, except for the boys since there aren't as many of them and they all get in the same cabin. Still, I hope they do get in the same cabin! It'll be easier on me if I can get them both all the same color stuff. *laughs*

No comments: