Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting For The Dance

Tonight is Parents' Night at camp! Woo!! I'm so excited to see my little ones. They have kept me up to date on their camp activities [which have included being stuck outside in the ground at tuck in time and killing zombies], but I miss them so much! Hopefully Aldwyn will be able to come, too. He got himself dressed last night just in case he's able to run in during the dance. I managed to get him to NOT wear his Bob Marley board shorts. We can't embarrass the girls TOO much.

I'm all dressed and ready to go, but while I was deciding what makeup to wear, I decided to just do a pic of myself. I'm actually not naked. My dress is strapless. *laughs*

Oh, hey there.


I'll try to get some pics from tonight's dance, but I can't promise anything. I'm going to have to have my settings wayyyyy down so that I don't crash so any picture I get is probably going to be all sad and ugly anyway.

Time to let the computer rest for a bit and then wait until the dance!

No comments: