Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! [Or happy Thursday, if you're not in the US!] I spent the day with my parents but we didn't do the customary "Eat until you die and then have some dessert" thing that most people do. Not this time, anyway. :) But I did bake a cake this morning to take over. While I was waiting for it to bake, I hung out in SL. One of my favorite things to do when I'm alone and just being quiet is to look at our photos on the wall.

Thankful


Although today is officially a day of thanks, I am thankful every day. Looking at the pictures on the wall [well, walls, since we have pictures everywhere] just reminds me of how blessed I am. I have a pretty great RL. A day never goes by where I don't know how loved I am. But I never thought that my SL would be as good. After years and years of doing different things, I really feel like I'm where I belong. And the best part? I only had to be me. :)

Anyway, I hear that snow is about to fall on Bluebonnet and the mountains are about to rise, so I better run in so I can see all the excitement!

No comments: