Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 38 - Come Along Spring

I was painting in the living room earlier and I felt a big rumble. Oh! This is it! Quickly, I threw down my paintbrush and climbed up to the roof to watch the Bluebonnet Mountains leave us for the winter.

First they were there...

Day 38 - Come along Spring


And then they were gone!

Day 38 - Come along Spring-2


As much as I love winter on the island, I am always excited for spring. I miss having grass and flowers and all that. And of course I love seeing how the other Bluebonnet residents decorate! Aisuru has already begun her work on her parcel. If you ever, in any season, stop by the island, you should check out her corner. Her place always puts the rest of the island to shame!

I hope you guys had a lovely Valentine's Day, or if you're against that, at least had a great Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

Aisuru Rieko said...

<3 spring! time for flowers!