Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 110 - I'll never be done!

I swear, decorating is one of those things that I am always doing in SL, and yet I feel like I'll never be done with it.

Day 110 - I'll never be done!


When it was just me on my own, my houses were always girly. But since I'm married and have a boy living with me, I try to not make it TOO feminine in the house. Of course, I don't think I succeed very well in that, but he doesn't seem to care if we have flowers and hearts around.

Last night as I was attempting to decorate the bathroom, I realized that SL has eaten MORE of my home stuff - like a bathroom set that I can't get back because the creator is no longer in SL, and my pretty cakestand from Artilleri!! So unfair. At least I can get the cakestand back, but that's not the point. It's the principle of the thing. There are principalities! LOL!

I should be getting off my ass and going to the gym, but my legs hurt, so I think that's a no for today. I'll have to go tomorrow, though, because today we're celebrating Father's Day with my dad and his usual choice of restaurant is NOT a health food place. And I'm TOTALLY okay with that because Saturdays are my cheat days! :)


No comments: