Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 121 - A Night Out

I'll be the first to admit that I don't get out much in SL. Despite how I might seem in my blog, I'm fairly shy, and unless someone just drags me out, I rarely go anywhere unless I absolutely HAVE to. I know, it sucks! I wasn't always like this. I don't know what's changed.

But, tonight I headed out to hear my friend Lolita DJing. She has only recently started doing it, and she's pretty good! It was even more fun when Ulaa and Aldwyn were able to join me. I always feel a little more comfortable with family, even though I was having fun already! :)

Day 121 - A night out


I really should get out more often and quit hiding out on Bluebonnet for no good reason. Maybe I'll just start going out all the time to all the parties!

Speaking of which, we MIGHT be doing a party on Bluebonnet next Friday. I'll definitely let you all know ahead of time if we do. :)

No comments: