Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 211 - Up Up And Away!

It's been a heck of a week! But, as it always happens, things are settling down. Well, for me anyway. Aldwyn is always a lot busier than me. Rude. :-p

But, tonight we managed to get some time together in SL. Pose Fair is coming up this weekend and since I'm one of the bloggers for it, I have a bunch of new poses to play with. I've been SO excited for this event!! I just love poses, especially ones for couples or friends or with props. A pose can really make or break a photo, you know? I think this one came out totally cute.

Day 211 - Up Up And Away!


I probably should have saved this pic for the fashion blog, huh? LOL But it's on Flickr and it's here and it's cute and that's what matters.

I'm really going to attack our parcel this weekend. I'm sick to death of it looking good in just certain parts. I told Al tonight that I want to redecorate the house already. It just seems really... NEAT. Like everything is just so carefully placed. The only room I really love is the "kid" room and no one even goes in there really. But mostly I want to do the parcel. The house can wait a bit because Ulaa is redoing some of it so I'll end up switching out the houses anyway.

Yikes, it's getting late! Bedtime!

Beautiful Life pose by In~Stance [Pose Fair 2013]




No comments: