Thursday, May 16, 2013

But It Was 99 Cents!

I was quite SL productive today, so I decided to dance on the beach for a bit while listening to a cover of Thrift Shop. I love when people on youtube pick rap songs or whatever and do acoustic covers!!

Day 223 - But it was 99 cents


So I got my nails done today! I put together the little HUD and everything! They're not the most perfect nails you'll ever see, and they're not really supposed to be, but I can't help but be terribly proud.

Ch'Know Nails Summer Skies


If you like them, they're on Marketplace now. I have the HUD for the toenails, too. I haven't really been able to wear my SLink feet since the skin I wear most often doesn't have an applier yet. Boooo.

Okay, I'm so so so sleepy right now. I think it's time to pass out. :)




No comments: