Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 284 - Making Memories Of Us

Now that things are a little different in our SLives, we get the joy of making new memories. Today was one of those fun filled days where we weren't just together, but we had a blast exploring and playing in SL. :)

Abby and I started our evening with a cup of tea in her new bedroom.

A Little Tea


She makes the best tea. :)

My sister suggested that we all go to this place called Electrobit City. It was SUPER FUN!! It is inspired by Super Mario, old school Nintendo, and other things like that. We had SUCH a blast!! We had to go through a tutorial first. I had to keep my graphics low so I wouldn't crash too much, so I stole this picture from Lolita. :)

Brooke Is Cute


Isn't my niece Brooke just the cutest? *snickers*

I managed to grab this picture of Aldwyn, Abby, and me while we were standing next to a huge mushroom. Remember, my graphics are low, they actually look way better in person!

Day 284 - Making Memories Of Us


Once the tutorial was finished, we headed into the main part of the game. And oh my GOSH. SO. MUCH. FUN. We were just laughing and laughing sooooo much! My cheeks were hurting! You had to be really careful or you would die by either falling or getting hit by a blue thing. We all died a lot. But it was funny every time!

The place is really well done and you really do feel like you fell right into a Mario game.

8 Bit Baby


Our brother and his family and my friend Kirsten and her family came towards the end of our time there, but I didn't get to see them as much because of all the dying and screaming and stress eating gummy bears. *laughs*

All in all, it was really a terrific night in SL, full of laughter, fun, and lots of new memories. You know, just when I think I couldn't be any happier in SL, a night like this comes along and I think, "No. THIS is the happiest I've ever been here." But maybe that's how it's supposed to be. There's always something to make us happier if we let it. :)

No comments: