Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blah blah.

Blah blah blah. I'm in a shit mood tonight. I spent all day forcing a smile trying to be Miss Merry Sunshine just to try to bring my mom's mood up. And I don't mind it, but I hate when people refuse - REFUSE - to be satisfied. Normally she's okay, but when she gets in her moods...Dios mio.

Speaking of not satisfied... kitties. lol

What's up, cats?


I had my orange Valentine kitties up for sale at that kitty place, but since no one could ever seem to tp there, I went ahead and brought them back home. Aldwyn is getting into the kitty breeding thing for fun [and having NICE cats, btw. Growl.] so we're setting up a place over at Catnip or GTFO for our kitties. Ulaa is making some cat furniture, so I went over and put the kitties up on her new kitty tree. They're for sale now. I did a little decorating of the area, too.

I need to go to bed.

No comments: