Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meow fuckin' meow.

They say that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. I think I've reached that with these freaking cats.

My two Valentine cats had yet another generic. Then Ulaa and I got her Leprecat and my Flame cat together and had...another generic cat.

Dios mio.

Hey, I get it. Breeding cats is not going to be my new SL business. Hell, it's not even SL fun anymore. All I ever wanted was one cat to recover the money I've spent and then I would gracefully retire. Instead I've had a succession of fairly generic diamonds and smokeys and it's making me very [ungracefully] bitchy. So enough.

Katey Coppola from Glitterati has donated a small space for Plurkers to sell their kitties, and so I went over there tonight to drop off a few, including the two new babies I had today. The dark kitten has fire eyes, if you are looking for fire eyes. There were a few really nice cats up there when I went to look, and they seem to be at decent prices, so check it out.

Yeah, you're right. I still have cats at home. I have my Leprecats since they were an anniversary gift. I have my pink Valentine's cat and my Flame. And I have the two new Diamonds I got in the past few days. But 6 cats are better than 11, right? If the Leprecats don't have a decent kitten this week, they'll be set to non-breeder status. The V-day cat and the flame have already been set to non-breeders. That will definitely help out.

--------------------------------

In non-kittycats related news, I'm having a hump day party tomorrow! The theme is Fashion Disasters, so bling it UP! I want to see bling, oil, bad hair and ugly shoes! I'm even pulling the party ball out for the occasion. :) We haven't had a hump day party in a long long time so I'm super excited!!

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

You said the F word!

(LOL)