Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloweenie

I'm DJing tonight for the Oleanders' Halloween party. It's the first party I've done in a while, and I'm happy about it. The only thing better is if my husband could come, too, but he's DJing tonight out in the physical world. Did you all know he's a real DJ? I don't know if I've ever mentioned that before. I keep telling him he needs to do it in SL, too, but he claims he plays mostly old man music. Hey, I like old man music!!

But since he's not here, we didn't get a chance to do costumes together like we did last year when we went as sparkly vampires. I wanted to be Little Red Riding Hood but I never did find an outfit I liked. Either they were too ugly or too "sexy." Or too ugly while attempting to be sexy. So I settled on this adorable Alice In Wonderland costume from Deviance that I've had my eye on for a while. Combined with an oldddd Halloween skin from Free Speerit, and some tattoo layer bloody cuts, I feel spooky and cute all at the same time.

It's not exactly Wonderland...

In the field


I'm starting to wonder if I should make my shoes blue. I made them red to match the Heart and Diamond on my apron, but now I'm wondering if that makes it more Dorothy than Alice.

I guess I should get back to work putting the playlist together and digging out my tip board and all that fun stuff. I DJ so rarely, everything always gets lost!

No comments: