Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's how it goes!

I was wandering around the house when I realized something.

This wall? Too empty!

This wall needs something


I poked around in my home decor folders but I realized I might have to go shopping. So I did what anyone else would do and hit the blogs.

Let's check blogs


There are some great blogs out there for home decorating but I knew I'd need to do some foot work to find exactly the right piece. Also, if I stayed home much longer, I was going to grab the pie on the table and just curl up and eat. Just in case Aldwyn came home while I was out, I left him a note on the fridge.

The note


I hit up Art Dummy, because I'm an art dummy. They have some great things, but not exactly what I was looking for.

That might work


Oh...well, jewelry is considered decor, right? Decor for my fingers and ears and neck!

Jewelry is considered decor


I remember one time I b..... Ooh, sweaters!!

Ooh sweaters


I bought my photo tree here. Maybe they have another kind? Maybe...

I did buy decor here once


Can't resist gacha!!

Gacha!


Gosh, I got so many nice things while I was out! It was really a very successful shopping trip, and I'm pretty sure that pie is still on the table, and...

Oh wait


Oh right. The wall.

Well, maybe it'll just stay empty for now.

2 comments:

Reemas Second Life said...

LOL!! love it

Pumpkin Saenz said...

You're too cute! By the way, Al didn't steal the pie, did he?