Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 132 - I Feel Fancy

I love playing with windlight settings. I really do. I usually mess them all up but luckily people share them and I can just download them and not have to worry about it. I don't remember where I got the lighting in this photo but it's so pretty. And the mirror water, I think I found over at Berry's blog.

Day 132 - I feel fancy


I think people get a little crazy with shadows when taking pics sometimes. My computer CAN run shadows, but there are certain things that happen when I turn shadows on that I don't care for, like my mesh lashes clumping up like I don't know how to apply mascara, and the fact that I can't take the picture larger than window size without damn lines showing up all over the place. HATE THAT SO MUCH.

So I fake "shadows" from time to time, mostly if I'm indoors, by just messing with the lighting. I guess I'd rather have a clean picture with fake shadows than a clumpy lashed, broken necklaced, looking like a hot mess picture with shadows.

I guess I should get in bed. I have to get up early to get beat by my trainer, and my Aldwyn comes home to me in the evening. :)

No comments: