Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 308 - Jumping For Christmas Joy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Mine was just awesome, full of good food, family, and unexpected gifts. In both worlds, actually! The last time Aldwyn and I were online, I went to make sure Abby's presents were organized under the tree and then I realized, hey...there are extra gifts here! The Oleanders had snuck over and delivered gifts to us! We opened our gifts from them right away because we're eager like that. I even got a ribbon saying I'm the best sister in the world! And while we were out today, Abby put gifts under the tree, too! So much fun!!

Day 309 - Jumping For Christmas Joy!


We [Abby and me] were online tonight so I got to get two of my gifts tonight, a very pretty necklace and a bicycle! But we'll open all the rest of our gifts when the three of us are together again - probably tomorrow night.

As much as it's been a great holiday, I kind of can't wait to go back to normal again. We were able to chat on Skype with Lolita and Takeo tonight for the first time in ages, which was so so nice because we've missed them so! It will be nice when everyone's schedules calm down and we have our family time again.

I have to get started on the party room for the New Year's Eve Eve party on Monday. I have an idea of how I want it, but most of our party rooms that I've built were just rooms that came together from an idea and ended up not being a thing like what I had originally pictured in my head.

But, it's almost 2am, way too late to be thinking of that stuff. It's bedtime for me. :)


No comments: