Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 324 - Much Too Much

I haven't done one of Berry's Monday Memes in a while because... well, because I get lazy. :) But the meme today was to do a black and white photo, and I couldn't pass that up.

Day 324 - Much Too Much


I love black and white photos. Black and white movies, too, actually. But I don't take a lot of black and white photos in SL because people like to see the colors of things, especially in fashion blogging. I could do it more here in this blog, but I'm also lazy and sometimes it can be harder to make a B&W photo look decent. Unless you're just hitting the B&W photoshop option and leaving it alone. Then it's a piece of cake!

Of course, I didn't do that, and maybe I should have. I think I might have gone too far.

I really need a new monitor. Well, actually, I NEED a whole new computer. But my monitor seems to make things darker to me than what they actually are. So for a lot of photos, I'll do them and then when I look at them on my phone or Kindle, it's like....oh. Hey, brightness. LOL!

I'm having a Doritos craving, so I think it's off to the store for me!


1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

Yeah I feel the same, I would love to do more black and white but people expect to see the colors when you are fashion blogging as well. This one is a gorgeous pic, you look very classy and sophisticated.