Thursday, September 25, 2014

Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time

So it's been a running joke in the family that Aldwyn never changes clothes. In fact, he was in Bob Marley board shorts for like 4 months. I know. Embarrassing. LOL! The girls have been pestering him to change and finally last week he put some pants on. But yesterday I showed him some new stuff from FATEwear, so last night we grabbed the girls and headed out to do some shopping. They. Were. THRILLED. *laughs*

Since he actually changed clothes, I decided to get him on a pose with me to take a pic for the fashion blog. I'm one of the FATEplay bloggers, so I also get all the FATEwear stuff and feel awful that I so rarely get to blog it. I have a male shape and all, but I don't have a current male skin, just some old group gifts from Belleza. I really should put something together for when I get male items, but I just haven't. I'm kind of a lazy blogger that way.

I'll blog the actual picture tomorrow, but after I took the pic and we were still just standing around on the pose, I snapped this one. It's a teaser! *laughs* Or it's just a pic. Whatev.

Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time


So we suck and we totally let our 3 year wedding anniversary go by without actually doing anything for it. It was on the 18th. Can you believe this man has put up with me for this long? And now he has to put up with me AND our girls, who are [unfortunately for him] pretty much just like me. *laughs* But he loves us, even if we bother him about his clothes.

I should probably get in bed. It's way after midnight and I need to do stuff tomorrow - like getting snacks ready for our scouts meeting! I love our little Bumblebees and miss them during the week! I have some of them on plurk, but it's different there than when we're playing at the meetings. Tomorrow's should be a great one! But for that, I need sleep!

No comments: