Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DJing Tonight

Don't forget, I'm going to be at the Global Passion Beach Resort tonight from 7pm to 9pm SLT! I know, you have to deal with me twice this week. ;) We won't be on the beach, we'll be in the club that's on the land, the Blu Elements Ultra Lounge, which is very nice.

I took some time to go out there today to um...check sound levels or something DJ-like. LOL [Ok, I went just to see it. Let me sound professional for a minute!!]

I'm all kinds of professional

Blu Element


There seems to be a landing point set, so when you get to the beach, wait for the teleporter in front of you to rez and then click on the green ball marked Club. Or just IM me in world and I'll TP you up to the club. There's a DJ booth, as you can see, but I'll be down on the floor dancing as usual because I don't want to be too far away from everyone. :)

I hope to see all of you out there! It's not a themed event, so just wear whatever you'd like. This is the place that Bellalera manages, and this is her first event as a manager, so please come to support her too!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I would love to come and hear you DJing but you know I can't :( *kicks timezone in the nuts*
Yes timezone have nuts :)