Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh, just rambling. :-p

I'm feeling really uninspired lately. I'm not sure exactly WHY. I have no new belt ideas, no new build ideas at all really. I started on that house and I haven't touched it since Monday night. People keep telling me to get a prefab house and mod it, and ordinarily this is exactly what I'd do. I have 84,000 prefabs and you'd think I'd throw one down and start butchering it. I mean, after all, that is how I've learned how to make things before. I should be in there moving prims, changing textures, all of that. But...nope.

I don't know what's wrong exactly. I think it's really a combination of things. There's been SO many changes in the past month. I think it's all hitting me at once. And you know...that's ok. I'd rather it all hit me at once so I can get through it and learn to handle it than trickle over me little by little and leave me miserable for ages. That's just how I see it. :)

I think I'm just writing right now to try to make myself sleepy. I've been stalking the lucky chair at Mudhoney and won some little furniture [no, it's quite small], some bracelets, and a beach house. Maybe when I wake up, I'll feel like tearing apart some prefabs. As for now, I need sleep. Or at least need to try. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound real sad right now, Alicia... but from what I've read of your blog in the past, I know that you will pull through this phase with guns blazing and I just wanted you to know that I'm crossing my fingers that your poor, tired lil heart feels a bit lighter soon!
hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on having the shit hit the fan all at once rather than over time. It will of course pass, but I'm sure you knew that.

My problem with building things is NOT tearing them down. It's been amazing that I haven't torn down my current house.

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

I hope you feel better soon. *hugs, then does a Mudhoney dance*