Thursday, October 2, 2008

Challenged!

So after I plurked that people aren't blogging enough and I have nothing new to read, Cen threw down a challenge that from now until Sunday, we all have to post 2 comments a day to blogs, and one should be a blog where we've never commented before.

I've done my 2 for today, but I can't say that I did them to blogs I've never posted to before. This challenge is actually going to be really hard for me. As much as I write, I STINK at commenting. When people plurkmote their blog posts, I am more likely to comment in their plurk. Or I just talk to them in world about what they wrote.

Another bad thing is my not-so-secret guilt in that I also stink at reading blogs. If you're on my blogroll, I'm reading you usually. If you're not, then you sure as heck need to tell me you're blogging, because I might not even know. LOL A lot of the time, I go to Cen's blog and look at her blogroll, since it seems to update more quickly than mine does for some reason. Once in a while I see a blog there that I check out, but more often than not, I stick to the same ones because those are the people I feel a bit closer to.

But, I like a challenge, so I will try. The big problem is that I can't remember where I've posted and where I haven't. And I usually don't have a LOT to say in response to blog posts. So if you get a comment from me and it's lame... yeah, sorry about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never commented on your blog right? I think we've never even met before right? Hello my name is Laleeta!

Just kidding :p
But that still counts right?
*goes off in search of a blog she never read :(*

Rylan Carling said...

Just post something on mine :)