Uneventful Saturday. So, let's see some things I'm wondering about before I go to bed.
* I wonder...why there aren't more twins in SL. Considering how many times I've been asked for my shape & skin, and how many times people have tried to look just like me for no reason [get your own look!], I'm surprised I don't see more twins. I mean, how easy would that be to do, you know?
* I wonder...why designers think that making the "slender" miniskirts with the prim insert means they can use just one prim. I need to be able to adjust the front & back separately, thank you.
* I wonder...why it seems to be so freakin' hard for hair designers to make a decent blonde shade.
* I wonder...when people are going to stop charging so much for sculpted items.
* I wonder...why you can't sell 15 cents worth of $Lindens. LOL
* I wonder...what is going through some peoples' heads when they have been here for over 2 years and still look like they just walked off of Orientation Island. And not even the avatars of Orientation Island now. The ones from 2 years ago. I have a theory that it's because since everyone looked like a hot mess back then, and there weren't options to look super hot like there is now, so they don't think about it. But when they're looking around at other people, don't they ever think, "Wow. Why don't I look like that?"
* I wonder...if I'll be able to go to any of the Halloween sims without freaking out.
* I wonder...why "Mature" primtionary tonight ended up being so dull.
Ok, I've officially bored myself into being sleepy.