Thursday, October 23, 2008

grr.

Oh I swear I'm going to get this blog post done. The one I've been trying to do since Tuesday night. lol See? This is why I don't PLAN blog posts. I can't! But tonight I have a good reason. I have had a bad headache for probably the past 8 hours. Oh, I've popped pills, I've had water [dehydration gives you a headache, which is why when you drink too much alcohol, you get hung over], but I know the culprit. I'm sugar & caffeine detoxing and it SUCKS. Yes, I know I did this a few weeks ago. I felt fabulous not eating sugar and the no caffeine thing was helping me sleep better. But some stuff in my RL caused me to just...forget it. And I need to do this because I feel so so so much better...once it all clears from my system. lol Until then, it's super bad headaches and super bad moods.

I was in SUCH a bad mood today, I almost cancelled the hump day party. But I just couldn't see myself canceling when so many people said they wanted to come. So I sucked it up and did it. And minus a few not so good things, it was a great party and lots of people that I enjoy talking to showed up. I do have pictures, but I don't feel like cropping and resizing at the moment. But I will show this one because it's funny.

Laleeta @ the party! LOL


Laleeta wanted to come to the party, but of course the normal party time is not very Euro-friendly, so she sent us her picture instead. LOL! Crazy thing. :) But of course that means she was AFK and as anyone can tell you...you just can't be AFK around us. :)

So when I get up...I will finish the blog post! It's important to me because I really do want to hear everyone's views on the subject.

But for now...I'm taking my headachey, bad mood, tired self to bed.

5 comments:

Lilla said...

Hope you'll get better. Weaning off coffee is not easy. I've given up on that. I love my coffee too much.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon Ali and...

ROFL
*is still laughing like crazy at that picture :D*

Natasha Burke said...

I hope you feel better soon Alicia. <3

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon also, Alicia! The party was wonderful and you did a great job (as always) of DJ'ing it! Thanks again for getting my song on!

I am looking forward to reading your new blog post! :-)

Ari Blackthorne™ said...

Grrr-

ISP issues screwed me up. I missed out on the best of all themes. :\