Friday, July 10, 2009

It was a good week. :)

It was a pretty decent week in my little corner of SL. At least for me. If you didn't have a good week, I'm sorry your life isn't as awesome as mine. :-p Kidding, kidding.

But I did have a nice week, with a few exceptions [like missed cuddle times :( ], but the highlight of my week was most definitely Wednesday night's party. It was a trailer park theme, with lots of country and southern rock music. Of course, my electricity went out briefly [I swear we paid the bill!] but it wasn't a party downer. I took pics for my Snapzilla, but I'll share a few here.

HDP 7/8/09 - Trailer Park Party

HDP 7/8/09 - Thorne-Darwins

HDP 7/8/09 - Mud Wrasslin'

HDP 7/8/09 - Freebird!!


Yeah, I gave myself a huge rear end for the party. Too much beer and corn nuts in the park. LOL

We've been having a little more lag than usual on the island in the past couple of days. I keep checking the top scripts and the top colliders, and honestly, nothing seems out of the ordinary. I even restarted the island on Wednesday night [although not for lag issues] and that didn't seem to help. I'm really not sure what's going on. I'd blame the chickens, however we've had way more chickens on the island before and never had this issue. I'll blame Linden Lab. That seems to be the in thing to do.

In a rare spurt of being social last night, I had too many super strong jello shots at my friend's house last night because it was her birthday. I really do not drink. I don't like the taste of alcohol these days [these days being about the past 2 years] and I don't really care for the way it makes me feel. So I'm running at about half speed today. But it was very fun, and the part that made me laugh later thinking about it is how very easily I talk about my Second Life friends. And the thing is, I don't preface it anymore with saying "Oh, my SL friend XXXX said..." It's simply just "My friend." I think that's a good thing.

Anyway, since I'm slightly hungover, I'm also starving to death, so I think it's lunchtime. But this song has been in my head since a phone call last night, so since I haven't done it in a while....wtf is in Ali's head today? Here you go.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those pics!! It was another terrific party! And of course, as usual right after I leave, the mud wrestling starts.