Monday, July 27, 2009

This took forever. LOL

I think today I've written about 7 blog posts in here. None of them made it. lol There's just so much in my head these days, and for the first time in a while, it's hard for me to write. Not that anything is necessarily bad, don't think that at all. I'm exceptionally lucky and blessed in my SLife. But there are things I would change. There are things I could change.

I've pretty much given up on chickens. I sank WAY too much money into them when I could have been buying shoes. :-p Most of my chickens are dead up in my sky coop, but if anyone is interested in buying, I will gladly revive them. I have a male scarce, a 1st generation male ancient, a couple of new waves [male & female, I believe], and a female original. If you want them, let me know. I know some people are totally into them and that's cool, but for me...well, I'd rather buy new hair.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for land, I have a parcel available on my island. 4416sqm/1010 prims. Best neighbors in the world. If you're interested, IM me.

I'm really excited this week because I get to DJ the one year wedding anniversary for Tymmerie and Jerremy! It should be a really fun time and I already have ideas for some music I want to play. I can't believe it's been a year! I can still remember what I wore to their wedding. :)

No one has gotten married in SL lately. What's up with that? There have been partnerings, but no weddings. :( I love weddings, I always wanted one. I guess we'll just have to wait until October for Sai's wedding. :)

I guess I should get in bed. I have a ton of things to do tomorrow and I'm supposed to go out tomorrow night with some high school friends [although I don't really want to] so I need my beauty sleep.

And again, so this isn't just a text post, here's a picture of the day I made toast.

Toast!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love that shirt, I need to go get one.

Unknown said...

Yea! What's up with no one getting married? Ok - well not many. More people should.

Next big trend? Chicken weddings. Mark my words.

We are very, very excited to have you DJ the party!

Emerald Wynn said...

Speaking of parcels on your island, I had a dream the other night - yes, sad, I know - that you made me put a GIANT TENT over my house and land because the Winter Wonderland was fugging up Bluebonnet and p*ssing people off.

I'm thinking of taking all that down, BTW. And not just because I had a nightmare about it.

I didn't know you could bring chickens back from the dead!!! Zombie chickens!!!!