Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 231 - Runnnnnnnn....

Bluebonnet went beachy today. I'm still working on it, but I took a break to head over to another beach and Aldwyn and I decided to practice to be lifeguards. You never can be too careful on the beach!!

231-365


[Plus it got me out of an incredibly rageface mood, so yay for that!]

I'm still not sure how exactly I want my beach to look. A couple of months ago I saw a party area that I really wanted. But going back to look at it today, it just seemed pretty overwhelming. It was a lot bigger than I remembered. So I bought a smaller beach bar and since I've been told my palm trees are not good [thanks, Gahum!], I have to go tomorrow to start looking for more landscaping stuff.

But I definitely need more seating type things around the beach. I might bring it in a little too, just so there's not SO much empty space. I like having the space for rezzing things, but maybe just for the summer, a little less space. I'm really not sure yet.

I don't know how to end this, so...umm... Bye!

No comments: