Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 257 - Friday Fun

I'm always really happy when I find just the right thing for the house. I've been attempting to finish the living room, but I had a blank wall that I just didn't know what to do with. I hit up Kyoot for Fifty Linden Friday, thinking their memory tree was small for a tabletop. I was so excited that it was wall sized! And perfect for the house!

257-365


I rarely take photos in world anymore, so I'm digging through my flickr to find good pics to upload for the tree. I love it.

This evening I came out of my semi-retirement and DJed a birthday party for Bethany Heart. I say semi-retirement, but really, I just have just been too lazy to DJ. LOL It was really fun, and the party was full of the cutest little roller girls ever.

Bethany's party


It probably looked better than this pic, but my settings were at the absolute lowest so that I wouldn't crash, so you know how that goes. :)

I spent the last few hours making some of the shopping rounds. I probably should have waited, though. My Saturday is free and clear. Usually I go visit with my parents on Saturdays, but my mom has this thing against me driving if it's too cold, too wet, or too hot. Tomorrow is supposed to be 106. Yeahhh...I think I'll stay in the air conditioned house. :-p Maybe I'll actually knock out some blog posts I've been sitting on. You just never know what a free Saturday will bring. :)

No comments: