Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 250 - I like to try a lot of meat!

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with anything. I was just flipping around in poses and thought it was a cute pose that I might not find anything to do with.

250-365


I am in the middle of a meat overdose at the moment. I headed out with some friends tonight to a churrascaria, which I'm pretty sure is Brazilian for "You should have worn stretchy pants." It was delish, and it was great to go have something different. And of course the meat jokes were as plentiful as the meat itself. :-p

I hit up a few of the sale things today in SL, but I'm getting highly tired of one day sales. It makes me feel like I have to rush and I'm so not down with that anymore. I hate to miss out on something good, you know?

So I'm off to bed now because I'm getting up early to hit a farmers market before heading out to spend the day with my parents. I hope everyone had a lovely Friday!

Oh, because I like bugging you guys with YouTube videos, listen to this song! I remember it from 1993 and it reminds me of my very first days on this new thing called the Internet. I was 15 and it was a whole new world. Oh hey, that's another song that reminds me of those days! That'll have to be a song for another day. :)



No comments: