Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Big Pimpin'

What a very fun night!

Not that we did anything super amazing. We didn't even leave the living room, actually. But let me back up a bit.

Hi! Are you a single guy in SL? Do you have a decent looking avatar? Do you know how to hold a conversation in chat and/or voice? Are you looking for more than someone to just hop on a sexytimes poseball with? Are you nice but you enjoy a bit of snark sometimes? Do you NOT have a vagina in the real world? Are you not a whiny bitch submissive? Well, then have I got the girl for you!

I'm pimping my former wife out for a holidays boyfriend! She's hot, right?

Ulaa Morph 2


LMFAO! Okay okay, the morph is a joke. I promise she's not running around thinking morphs are perfectly acceptable. If you think morphs are fine, then you are not the right guy!!

Ulaa is actually super pretty. See?

Ulaa's actual face


Anyway, I'm looking for a holidays man for her! She's super funny, she's a much better conversationalist than I am, she builds great houses, and she won't be all greedy grabby expecting you to fund her entire SLife. PLUS you get to hang out with Al and me, too! It's like getting instant friends!

I'd say she would hit me for this, but I already plurked it. So you know. No surprises! :-p

She'd come over tonight so I could grab a few face shots to do that morph with. We invited Pumpkin to come hang out with us, too, since she told me she was out in the snow with no shoes and that's just NOT a place a Latina should be! This is the first time we've hung out in a couple of years since we only recently started chatting again. It was the first time we'd ever really had people in the house, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it! I spend so much time in SL by myself when Al is out working and Ulaa is up on her platform building, I forget how to be social. But we had a great time talking, laughing, and doing the crazy drunk dance.

We get nuts at home!


It's time for bed for me now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accidentally found this place while browsing some random SL blogs. It's surprisingly fun to read. :) Keep it up~!