Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 59 - On the wall!!

So a few nights ago, Rainey Manx-Innovia [partner to Ikon Innovia, one of the better eyemakers in SL] asked if she could do my photo for IKON eyes, to stick on the wall and stuff. Naturally I said yes, because 1, I love IKON eyes, and 2, I'm fucking vain and love photos of myself. She did an amazing job on the photo! I'm using it as my profile pic now. Rainey told me that the picture would be their in the Fashion For Life store, and I thought it would just be a little picture on the side or something, maybe with some of the other girls that had their pics done, too.

So tonight I went to FFL [early blogger access for the WIN!!!] and I thought, "Oh, hey. I should go see my pic." Nothing prepared me for this!

Day 59 - On The Wall!!


BIGGER THAN LIFE!!! WOOT!!

Fashion For Life opens tomorrow, and IKON is on the Dreamseeker Zeit sim. There are SO MANY DESIGNERS out there too. I'm about to run back and start looking around again. I saw some great stuff and gacha machines too!

No comments: