So after being sick for a week, I'm finally feeling like blogging. I've had respiratory issues my entire life and it just wears me out when I actually get sick. This is why I take vitamins, get a flu shot, and try to keep our house as pollen free as humanly possible. Of course, when someone insists on keeping the windows open for 3 days straight when we're in the middle of some super high pollen days... well, something's gonna give. :-p I'm happy to get back into SL, though, because I missed our little beach.
AND I'm glad I feel a little better today because there's a new meme from Berry! This one is about our 10 SL firsts. I'm just going to use my firsts from THIS av because quite frankly, I barely remember a lot of the stuff from my first av, and I'm sure there are a few people who would rather I forget them anyway. LOL!
I'm also going to try to add pictures where I can because I think that's more fun.
1. First SL Friend: The first person I met that I had on my friends list was a guy named Fudo. He was pretty decent and we explored a bit together. I thought I had a picture of us at this crazy place we'd gone to see, but I guess I don't. I didn't use Flickr much originally.
2. First SL Kiss: I actually don't remember his name. At all. He was a guy I met while exploring clubs in early January 2008 and we talked and talked while dancing and then he kissed me. We stopped talking by the end of the next day.
3. First SLex time/place/partner: Berry, you're naughty. LOL! It was in April 2008 with a guy named Levi. This is obviously not a picture of the event, but I believe it was that same night.
4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: That goes to Levi again. We were hanging out with Cen and Dyami [June 2008] and while we were playing around with them, he asked me to partner. Of course, we unpartnered barely 3 months later, but that's SL for ya.
5. First SL Job: Hostess at Liquid Rage. It was a brand new club and the staff members were really really kind to me. I don't talk to any of them now, though.
6. First SL Creation: It was this thing. I still don't know what I was attempting to make.
7. First Encounter with a Linden: Honestly, I don't remember. But I do have this picture from February 2008 of Mia and Ekim back when LL did the valentine sims, so I'm assuming this was the first.
8. First Encounter with a SLebrity: I feel like I should remember this given that I used to fangirl a LOT more than I do now. I want to say it was Sioxie Legend. She used to have the store Second Wave Apparel and I used to LOVE that store. I want to say it was her, but really, I just don't know and my blog is being of no help.
9. First SL Sim you fell in love with: Oh that's easy! The Pillow Talk sim! I used to go and just spend hours down on the grounds, going in and out of the houses, sitting by the water. It was my favorite place EVER. I still go there sometimes just to remember things.
10. First SL Blog Post: Let's...let's not talk about it. Seriously. I don't even like to go back and read it because it wasn't good and it embarrasses me. LOL! I just... no. No.
Thanks for this walk down memory lane, Berry! I need to go back and try to figure some stuff out now because while I was flipping through some old blog posts, I discovered some stories I'd forgotten about! ♥