Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 229 - Playing With Myself

Oh, you guys are nasty. I know what you thought when you saw the title of this post! I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT.

Day 229 - Playing With Myself


This pic got overedited because there are some poses that just don't work in SL without a lot of Photoshop because the avatar mesh is just icky in certain poses. This made my legs look crazy and the more I tried to fix them, the worse it got, so I just went all blur crazy. Sorry.

Anyway. :)

So since it's summer, and since I'm trying to lose like 700 pounds, and since I'm trying to get back into being a runner [not that I was ever a GREAT one before, but I did okay], I've been trying to be more active in my RL. Unfortunately, that means I poop out around 9ish [my time, not SL time] and all I want is to be in bed before 11. Even being up this "late" [it's 10:30] is rough and my eyes have been trying to close for the past hour. So needless to say, I haven't really gotten to see anyone in world in days.

When I was younger, my summers were usually spent with me playing by myself during the day because my mom worked nights, my sisters had already moved out of the house, and my dad worked. I had to entertain myself until someone could be awake and home to let me go play outside. This wasn't a horrible thing, really, because it's terribly hot here in the summer and being outside would have been miserable at best, dangerous at worst. So I spent hours watching tv, reading books, and playing with dolls. I was never one of those kids who was always talking about how bored they were or expecting people to entertain them because well, there was no one to entertain me except myself! I think that's why one of my big pet peeves now is for someone to be bored all of the time. It's really annoying!

But it's a good thing I can entertain myself, because seriously...this being alone in SL thing is getting old.

No comments: