Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 126 - It's not that different to me

Dear LeLutka,

While I totally appreciate the super cute belts you sent the group, I don't appreciate that every time I get something clothing related from your store, I feel fat as hell.

126-365

The back of the belt is so well embedded into my waist, I almost can't see it. I'm not a large avatar, but goodness. How big are the LeLutka models?!

Anyway, today I spent some time in the physical world with my bestie of almost 15 years. It's amazing to me that I've had her in my life for almost half of it, with a few breaks here and there. It's always nice when we can get together.

But you know, as much as people yell about how hanging out with friends in SL is not the same thing as hanging out with them in the physical world...sometimes it kinda is. I get the same safe, warm, happy feeling when I hang out with people I love in SL the same as I do hanging out with someone in my physical world. Maybe it's because my local friends aren't very touchy feely? But I laugh and laugh with them the same way I laugh with my SL friends. I don't know, maybe because I love SL so much, that's what makes it just about the same to me?

Just something to think about, I guess. But not tonight. I'm feeling pretty tired and I have to get up super early.

2 comments:

Mally said...

lmfao, i thought the same thing when i tried on that belt. really, i thought it only had a front part...and i was thinking, "hmm..this is a weird belt..does it not go all the way around?" until i noticed it was all embedded into my avatar.

so, dont feel bad. haha....

Heidi Halberstadt said...

I didn't even show all of the front of the belt, just the little part with the buckle!!!!!!