Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 127 - This is so not cool.

I feel like someone's run me over with a truck and I've been feeling this way for days. The worst part is that I feel too lethargic to do anything in SL. I have loads of unopened boxes. I don't shop. Taking a pic for a blog is tiring. I log in and stand in one spot unless someone drags me out of the house. How can a person be too tired to drag a box to the ground and open it? It makes no sense.

I'm hoping it's just the time change and my body will hurry up and get used to it. Because seriously? This sucks.

127-365

2 comments:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

This blog has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

Definitely Gibbs said...

LMAO at the spammer...