Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 174 - Party Coming!

This Wednesday, 7pm SLT, it's Hump Day Party time!! The theme is Impress Yourself! What does that mean? Well, it means that you should wear anything that YOU think makes you look hot! And yes, that means you have to wear something. No nips, clits, or peens poking out at us, please. :) We'll be in the party ball, and I'll have the SLurl for you guys later. :)

So, in preparation for the party, I finally decided to leap into 2008 and bought an Intan. Now, I'm pretty familiar with the regular dance ball. Load the dances, click the ball, dance dance dance. No one told me that there were special cards you have to get for the Intan so that when you dance, you aren't halfway across the room from your partner. I must have read the help cards over and over and over trying to figure it out. But then I thought, "Self," because that's what I call myself, "Self, why don't you go to one of the dance stores and see if maybe there's some instructions into how to make this mess work?" So off I tripped to 3FX, home of some of the most amazing couples dances, and wouldn't you know it? There was a settings card there! Thank you, Wild Moo! Back I ran to the party ball, I edited the settings card, and woot woot! Dancemania! Then I realized that I could go to the Intan store and get the settings cards for a lot of the dance makers in SL. Oh.

[But for real, go to 3FX. They have some wonderful dances.]

Today I put the rest of my dances in the ball, and since no one was online to play, I dragged in my alt to dance with me. But I was still holding my lollipop from Hucci, and the animation in it works even when I'm walking or dancing. I caught this pic and laughed.

174-365


Later on, my friend Rune headed up to check the Intan with me and then he went AFK unexpectedly. Yeah. I totally ringed him. But he was gone so long, I had time to ring him, stick a bottle near him, dance on him... Finally, the aliens came to abduct him. I guess to get him the hell away from me.

Ahh! UFO!


Marnix asked if people hadn't learned yet not to go AFK around me.

He's new. He'll learn.

I'm sleeeepy now!

2 comments:

poki12 said...

wooow....i am walking in blog

Andria Meredith said...

Haha!! You still have that AFK ring? I remember playing with that at the Viper Pit oh-so long ago.

If I have a chance I might try to drop by tomorrow, I missed Hump Days!!