Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 200 - Two Dolla Hooker

[The blogpost title was given to me by Sanura Snowpaw of Dreams. Blame her!!!!]


The other day, I was just plurking random stuff about my day, and one of my new friends asked me, "Have you seriously pondered what an awesome day you've had today?" And the funny thing was, that I really hadn't. It seemed like almost any other day to me. Today was one of those days where I stopped and thought about it. I seriously had an awesome day.

There was an impromptu plurk party. :)

Plurk Party

200-365



Most of the evening [and even now], I was hanging out in Tiny Chat with my friends. The adorable Evie from Evie's Closet pulled me over to go model with her for a wedding ad. My friend Ulaa is also in the ad, and so is Luxe Helendale. If you're on Evie's plurk, you've seen a test shot of the picture, but the real photo is to be taken tomorrow.

Later, I went and hung out with friends. My new friend Flix is building this set for photos and we were up there helping out with testing poses. Well, and getting on his nerves. But hey, he invited us.

In the bar


Oh, and here I am lovin' up on Ulaa. I dunno, she went AFK. What's a girl to do?

Ulaaaaaaa



And a picture of Sanura & me standing on Flix's head. Yes, I totally realize I'm doing the same dance in like, 3 of these pics. Don't judge me.

Headstands


There are things that are not GREAT in my life, but I can never say that I'm not BLESSED in both lives. And that? That's pretty much the best thing ever.

1 comment:

Sanura Snowpaw said...

*comes over to take her share of the blame*