Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 179 - It does a body good

Busy day today!!! And I am one tired girl, I'll tell ya that much.

Rune and I headed over to Tempura Island tonight to explore all the prettiness. And the lagginess. Whew...lag. But it was a goldmine for photos. I have a bunch saved, but I'll just share this one because without any postprocessing at all, it came out totally pretty.

179-365


After that, we headed over to a rezday party for BossHog Daxter. It was a zombie killing party! Lots of fun! And lots of zombies!

Zombies!


When we left the party, we were REALLY thirsty. What's better for drinking after killing zombies than some nice cold milk?

Mmmmm MILK


Umm...is it just me...or is that a LOT of milk? What kind of cow did that come from??

I'm yawning up a storm so I think it's going to be an early night for me tonight.

No comments: