So Ryker Beck threw down a challenge that we've been doing over on Plurk today. It's really fun! It's a mosaic challenge, and you answer questions and find pretty pics. I just had to blog it just in case any of you wanted to do one on your own blog, or just play along!
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search. Then, using only the first page, pick an image. Then, copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker.
[If you find that after you create your mosaic you have white squares, it's just that the person you've chosen has opted out of this service. I had to go back 3 times to get some pics. But it's not that big of a deal. :) ]
1. What is your first name? - Alicia
2. What is your favorite food? - Cheeseburgers!
3. What high school did you go to? – Brewer High School [This pic has nothing to do with the school, but it reminds me of the old guys that came to football games.]
4. What is your favorite color? – Pink!
5. Who is your celebrity crush? – Patrick Dempsey. Oh those eyes!!
6. Favorite drink? - Coke, baby! Real, not diet.
7. Dream vacation? – Italy. I don't know why, but it's always been my dream to visit.
8. Favorite dessert? – Tiramisu
9. What you want to be when you grow up? – Happy. :)
10. What do you love most in life? – Possibilities
11. One Word to describe you. - Eclectic
12. Your flickr name. – Alicia Chenaux
Once you've made and saved your image, upload it to Flickr and join this group so we can all see! There are some truly amazing photographers on Flickr, so it's pretty awesome to just look at all the pics.
Credits for the photos:
1. Alicia | Pullip Assa, 2. Cheeseburger, 3. Marty Olson explains the origin of the Gopher Crossing sign, 4. H O N E Y C H I L D, 5. Patrick Dempsey, 6. Red Joy!, 7. Un ultimo saluto a Portovenere, 8. Tiramisu, 9. Natal Day Bliss | Mothers Day Special, 10. A Proposal from the Heart, 11. Eclectic JPEG, 12. My photo for my 2-3-6-5 post :)