Saturday, July 23, 2011

PLURK! COME BACK!

Wah! Plurk is down! It's been down FOREVERRRRRRRRR. And from what I have heard, it's scheduled to be down until 5pm SLT. CRY WITH ME, LOVES. CRY.

Okay, so I'm a little overdramatic. But I do miss it. I miss not being able to check in with people, especially on a Saturday when I have the day to myself. It makes me do stupid poses and faces on top of the chair on my roof.

I miss plurk when it's down!!


Do you use Plurk? I love it. I have so much fun there and it's the best way to keep up with everyone at once. I doubt people on my friends list would like me popping up in their IMs every few minutes with mundane things!

"Omg, starvin' like Marvin!"

"It's really hot here!"

"I keep putting my Lip Smackers on and licking my lips."

"I don't understand why people charge so much for nothing."

"Haha! My cat fell off the table!"

"Vague plurk is vague! Do it again, you whore, and see what happens!"


See? Would that not drive you insane if I randomly came into your IM with it? But on plurk, it's somehow more acceptable. Maybe because we can mute plurks or unfollow people. I unfollowed almost all of my list earlier this month because I knew I'd never be able to keep up while so much was going on. Little by little, I'm re-following folks as things here calm down, but there are some that I only like to check in with periodically. Hell, there are some that I should unfollow as it is because their plurks make me roll my eyes so hard, I'm almost in danger of losing them into the back of my head. I doubt everyone on my list actually reads my random junk, so I figure it's all balanced out in the end. :)

I think Aldwyn and I have decided that we'll be having a forest wedding. I have some ideas, and my part of Bluebonnet is going to be a MESS while we set up for the wedding. I hope my renters don't mind that!! But that's not for another month at least, after we go back to being a grassy sim in September. The girl that I hope will be doing my dress just came back from her trip, so I'm going to throw about 20 pictures at her pretty soon. I hope she's ready for them!

No, really. Starvin' like Marvin. I'm going to go eat.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed checking my timeline when Plurk went for downtime yesterday.

Loves Plurk for checking out the latest news from SL.