Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haaayyyy...

With all the crazy of the summer, I haven't had a chance to just chill with Ulaa and Aldwyn the way we used to do. We used to spend hours and hours on Skype every night while we played games or ran around SL or just hung out together. But honestly, I couldn't think of the last time we'd been all on skype together for longer than a few minutes. But since everything in our lives are settling back into a more normal routine, we had a chance tonight to hang out and chat.  We talked wedding stuff for a while, and then I made them take some pics with me.

Being us, of course they couldn't be normal.

Haaaaaay BAYBAY. Haaaaayyyyyy....


Ooh BAYBAY


Yeahhhh.... you gotta lick it before you... Oh.

[I was also tempted to draw in some armpit hair for her.]

Classy As Tits


But then we settled down and I got a decent picture.

My Family


Love them so very much. :)

I think I'm going to begin the terraforming tomorrow on the sim.  We haven't set a date yet. [I KNOW.]  But soon, we will do it soon.  Ulaa is going to possibly make my big dance floor gazebo thingy I require [because a good maid of honor comes with building skillz!] and .... yeah. :)  It's 3:30am and I've been awake for about 20 hours so um... bedtime.


No comments: