Sunday, August 28, 2011

Landscaping is work!

I'm taking a little break from landscaping. I think things are coming along nicely but there's still a lot of work to be done.

  Taking a break


The more I do, the more I find needs to be done.  I wish SL had better terrain editing tools.  Getting things as smooth as I want is not exactly easy.  It would be nice if when I was editing one small part, the land around it wouldn't go all crazy, too.  Maybe there is an easier way, but I sure haven't found it.

But wow, how grateful am I for Ulaa these days??  She's taking a lot of weight off my shoulders with the decorating parts.  She's building not only my reception gazebo, but the pergola for the altar and the benches for the guests, too.  It's a huge relief because I am so picky and shopping for these things would most likely drive me insane.

[4:37:42 PM] Ulaa Coronet: We need to work on wedding stuff
[4:38:01 PM] Ulaa Coronet: see like how this is my project now?
[4:38:01 PM] Alicia Chenaux: LMAO!!
[4:38:11 PM] Ulaa Coronet: just show up ok? thanks 

I will say, though, it's times like this that I wish I had an SL dad so I could just whine and have my dad fix things for me. :-p

Back to work.



No comments: