Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 18 - Give Peas A Chance!

I'm really tired today. I was up super late because I cannot sleep during a thunderstorm. Don't give me all that nonsense about them being calming. There's nothing calming about "BAHBAM CRRRAAACKKKK BLAM!!!!!" directly over your head. Let me come into your bedroom while you're just drifting off to sleep and bang a metal spoon against a metal cookie pan and see how relaxed you get.

Anyway, I was on my own again tonight because Aldwyn seems to have gotten sick from some petri dishes that were in his house this weekend and I suck at asking anyone if they want to do anything. So I opened up the destination guide and ended up at the Give Peas A Chance hunt. I'm glad I did it because not only is the island incredibly adorable, but I got this pea avatar for free!

Day 18 - Give Peas A Chance!


I will admit it! I practically laughed myself into an asthma attack while running around! I got some other pea avatars, and then some random stuff like jeans and a shirt, but this little pea avatar is AWESOME and my most favorite find in SL in the past month. If you have kids in SL or are just looking to go to a cute sim, head over!

No comments: