Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 20 - I thought I was curvy, but...

I'm pretty slim in SL. I enjoy being petite, something I will probably never be in my physical life. I think my shape is fairly proportionate, or at least as close as you can get with the avatar sliders. I often think my rear end is even a little too big for my frame, although I like it.

Of course, then sometimes I teleport in somewhere and I realize I'm not nearly as curvy as I thought I was.

Day 20 - I thought I was curvy, but...


Um. Yeah.

Ladies, really. Rock the big girl shape. LOVE your curves. But can you please resize your shoes to fit your legs? 250 pounds of woman cannot teeter around on size 5 feet with 6 inch stiletto heels. I am a BIG GIRL in my physical life. I KNOW these things!

Just trying to save you years of pain.


No comments: